When you receive a spinal injury it is recommended that you have it treated as quickly as possible. Whiplash can cause more damage over time if left untreated and this can happen even in the simplest of accidents. Johnston Chiropractic Health Center in Gainesville, FL is available to help treat your post-accident injuries quickly and efficiently. Our team of chiropractic and medical experts will provide the treatment you need to get you feeling back to normal in no time.
Get the Facts
- 60% of injuries happened in car accidents with speeds as low as 6-12mph.
- About 22% of auto injuries occur when impacts were greater than 12mph.
- 18% received soft tissue injury when impact was less then 6mph.
- A whiplash injury can be more than just pain in your neck. the fact is there can be many symptoms in a whiplash injury.
- 92% of whiplash injuries cause neck pain.
- 57% suffer headaches.
- 56% report increased fatigue.
- 49% have shoulder pain.
- 44% experience heightened anxiety.
- 42% upper back pain.
- 39% lower back pain.
- 39% experience sleep deprivation.
- 26% impaired concentration.
Make an Appointment
We have the experience and expertise to take on any chiropractic care challenge. Make an appointment today.